Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Morson are proud to own the Interim Recruitment Process for Manchester Airports Group.
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Assistant/Administrator to be based here at Manchester Airport. This will be initially for a 3 month contract working in the Volume Recruitment Team who handle all customer facing recruitment at Manchester, East Midlands and Stansted Airports.
This is an extremely fast paced role. Last year as a team they recruited 2824 new team members into the Airports and can take up to 2500 calls in a 1 month period.
The successful individual will conduct the following duties;
- Handle high volume inbound telephone calls and answer general recruitment enquiries and/or transfer to correct recruiter.
- Triage the central HR Recruitment mailbox to respond to candidates recruitment enquiries and/or refer to correct colleague
- Prepare assessment/interview packs
There may also be the opportunity to get involved in recruitment duties such as;
- CV sifting/shortlisting using our in house applicant tracking system
- Telephone screening candidates to assess their suitability for roles
- Assisting with assessment centres at Manchester or other Airports
This role would be ideal for a confident individual who has an excellent telephone manner and is professional and confident when dealing with all stakeholders internally and applicants externaly maybe with call centre environment experience.
This is a full Time role working 36.25 hours per week Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm. You may be required to attend assessment centre within East Midlands and Stansted on the odd occasion so some flexibility may be required.
Your application will come through to Vicky Farrell, Onsite Recruitment Partner MAG.