Up to £14.54 per hour
8 months ago
Recruitment Administrator; Location: Luton; Duration: 6 months; Hours: 37 per week; £14.54 PH.
We are looking to recruit a temporary Recruitment Administrator, based in Luton
The role will involve providing administrative support for a team of hiring managers responsible for recruiting a high volume of professional employees in a competitive market.
The role offers the opportunity to be involved across the whole recruitment and on-boarding process and will require strong administration support in the following areas:
- Creation of vacancies and job offers.
- Daily tracking of candidate applications for each role and ability to track average CV & interview response times using MS Excel.
- Ensuring CVs are passed to the appropriate hiring manager and that candidates receive timely feedback on their application.
- Liaising with the hiring managers, candidates and recruitment agencies to arrange interviews.
- Appropriate management of candidates' documentation, ensuring compliance with business and data protection standards.
- Coordination of the relevant business processes & forms to ensure that the business is ready to welcome the new employee (HR, IT & Security).
- Ad-hoc support to other departmental administration activities as required.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong MS Excel and MS Outlook skills with a proven ability to learn new IT packages.
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks and prioritise own workload.
- Confident communicator at all levels of the business, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of the recruitment process, including advertising media, recruitment consultancies and direct recruitment.
- Previous experience of working within a large corporate environment (250+ employees).
Due to the nature of our client's business, candidates must be eligible to gain MOD SC clearance
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.