Up to £9.05 per hour
12 days ago
A new opportunity is now available for a Recruitment Administrator to join a large Aerospace and Defence company; BAE Systems
As a member of the on-boarding team at BAE Systems you will become part of a professional team supporting the Graduate and Apprentice Recruitment process by completing on boarding activities. This would begin after verbal offer and is the administrative tasks required to bring a candidate into the business. Supporting a number of activities from offer management, HR systems on-boarding, security clearance to first day readiness. The key focus of the On-boarding team is to create a positive experience where our candidates feel informed and prepared for their transition into the business. You will have a passion for providing both the hiring managers with a seamless, end-to-end on-boarding experience whilst also delivering a high level of candidate care from acceptance of role through to the candidates first day in the business or role.
- Initiating security process to completion, ensuring the security has been granted in line with associated recruitment timescales.
- Responsible for providing a quality customer service, including interacting with other teams involved in the on-boarding cycle e.g. Occupational Health/Security, answering enquires and escalating where appropriate
- Checking & processing of security paperwork to our Security provider, updating security trackers and monitoring cycle time.
- Liaise with various sites to ensure that candidates are Security Check (SC) cleared.
- Allocation of Buddies/Mentors to new candidates
- Manage candidate query allocation and responding to initial candidate contact, this would include candidates who have not yet received an offer
- Running and preparing offer packs.
- Initiating and monitoring the occupational health process.
- Track, monitor and co-ordinate the offer management process. This includes checking and saving the relevant paperwork to eFolders and ensuring the documentation is back on time. This includes qualification returns, occupational health certification, contracts, security etc.
- Requesting and coordinating IT accounts for new candidates.
- PPE Support for candidates.
- Candidate interaction to support on boarding activities. This will include speaking to the candidates if they send in the incorrect paperwork or require assistance on how to complete the paperwork.
- General filing - paper based and electronic (eFolders).
- Assisting with the preparation of the assessment centres and attending on an adhoc basis.
- Expenses of candidates who have attended the assessment centres
- Owning processes for all admin related activities ensuring that the process maps and work instructions are kept up to date.
- Providing support throughout the recruitment process as and when required.
Typical Day Includes
Daily activity has a high dependency on the time of year in association with the recruitment timelines for each scheme. Where most of this work is done (see above) around the same months of the year this may lead to a dip in workload in some months, in this time you would be expected to assist the recruitment team where required.
- Strong administration skills IT literate - Microsoft Office, Excel, Word
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Experience of being able to manage peaks and troughs of workload.
- Being able to work using your initiative.
- Being able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Being able to manage and prioritise your own workload.
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel packages.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- Administration experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to/experience in HR function.
- Experience of dealing with external/internal stakeholders
- Experience of managing a booking agent.
- Experience of working with HR Information Systems, Applicant Tracking Systems and Customer Contact Systems.
- Experience of working in a recruitment administrative role Experience of working with vetting companies
- Able to pick-up tasks and work from own initiative
- Support others when needed
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Attention to detail both written and electronic
- Good team player
- Excellent Communicator
- Pro Active
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; Recruitment; In house Recruitment; Vacancies; Recruiter; Talent Pool; Talent Management; Planning; On boarding; Interviewing; Matching; Temporary Recruitment; Contract Recruitment; Outsourcing; Candidates; Assessing; Screening; Staffing; Employment; Sourcing; Recruiting; Client Liaison; Candidate Assessment; Recruitment Lifecycle; Resourcing Specialist;