14 days ago
Recruitment Administrator/ Resourcer
Barnwood - GL4 3RT
6 Month Fixed term contract
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 50 years' experience, a turnover of more than £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic recruitment administrator to join our hugely successful and proactive recruitment team in Barnwood. Previous administration experience is essential as well as strong organisational and time-management skills which are fundamental in this role. You will provide invaluable support to the recruitment teams who select and supply professionals and consultants to the leading companies in the UK and worldwide.
Duties will include:
- General administration tasks to support the smooth running of the office
- Document control
- Proactively respond to enquiries both internally and externally
- Professional and timely query resolution
- Client relationship management/providing exceptional customer service to our clients and maintaining Morson's excellent reputation
- Actively resourcing for candidates using tools such as job boards and linked in
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (word/excel/outlook)
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience of working in a recruitment agency would be an advantage but not essential
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community