15 days ago
Morson International requires a Recruitment Administrator to be based on our client site in Chester.
The purpose of the role is to provide administration support through all stages of the recruitment process, including administering and on-boarding candidates.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Provide administrative and organisational support, including printing, filing, scanning and processing documentation.
- Processing candidate pre employment documentation.
- Follow operational procedures/processes.
- Multi-task effectively, dealing with a number of different recruitment campaigns at the same time.
- Work with little supervision as part of a team, and on their own as and when necessary.
- Utilise a high level of organisational skills to prioritise and deliver work in a professional manner.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Act as an Ambassador for Morson International on our client site.
Your experience will include:
- Good passes (grade C or above) in GCSE English and Mathematics or equivalent.
- Administrative Experience
- Experience in dealing with recruitment campaigns.
- Experience of working in a customer driven service environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Clear and confident verbal communicator.
- Proficient written communication skills in order to correspond with applicants.
- Team player with good attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Strong IT skills - Outlook, Excel, Word.