Salford, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with almost 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £814 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
This role will sit within an our Recruitment Administration Team based at our Head Office on the border of Trafford Park.
We are looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm to join our expanding recruitment team based at our Head Office.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Administration of welcome packs for new starters
- Ensuring compliance documents are issued and all outstanding documents are followed up
- Producing accurate Excel reports for Line Manager / Directors
- Compile and report detailing clearance status of individuals on specific projects
- Handling enquiries both on the phone and via email
You must be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Previous administration experience within a busy office
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information successfully
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard
- Good communicator & confident telephone manner
- Able to work to strict deadlines
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Salary dependent upon experience
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great benefits
- Employee health and wellbeing programme
In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need