Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum + Competitive
29 days ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Recruitment Account Coordinator. This role will sit within an internal recruitment team, representing Morson onsite with one of our new prestigious clients, based in Elton.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the Morson delivery teams and external providers in supporting recruitment activities and promoting the employer brand
- Coordinating allocation of new vacancies, extensions, and finishers
- Facilitating and holding job briefing calls with hiring managers
- Working with the client and Morson delivery teams to ensure fulfilment of roles
- System administration, including ensuring data is cleansed and accurate
- Acting as the go-between for all client queries and Morson delivery teams
- Assuming responsibility for processes and systems, becoming a super user for the client and Morson
- Providing advice and support to employees and managers on the internal and external processes and systems; acting as a systems expert
- Managing systems, trackers and recruitment files to ensure accuracy of information in accordance with the Data Protection Act and internal data retention policies and procedures
- Managing general incoming and outgoing careers inbox and communications
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of systems, policies, templates, supporting process maps and user manuals.
- Maintaining the highest level of data integrity by handling all employee and company information with sensitivity and absolute confidentiality
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for this role will have some or all of the following:
- Experience of working in a fast paced, rapidly changing, commercial and challenging environment
- Proven track record of providing operational support in a medium sized organisation or be a graduate seeking to move into Recruitment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to evidence experience of handling sensitive and confidential information successfully
- Ability and/or psychometric testing qualifications an advantage.
- Working knowledge of creating and managing online employee survey desirable
- Experience of HRIS, learning management systems, e-learning, SAP, Captivate, MS Visio, Skillsoft, Vencuro preferred but not essential
- Educated to a minimum GCSE standard
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, and an employee health and wellbeing programme. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it's like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.