Record to Report Specialist - Remote & Office combined
My client, a leading Infrastructure business based in Warrington currently have an opportunity for a R2R Specialist to join their Shared Service function on a 3 month Project basis.
The role will be mainly remote with ocasional travel to the office once restrictions are lifted.
Key responsibilities and focus of the project
- Role is solely focused around Balance Sheet reconciliation and the standardisation of the schedules in place
- Ensuring Policy improvements are introduced as well as challenging stakeholders when required
- Role out of Balance Sheet policy creating a solid foundation for the team moving forward
- Expose and challenge current policies in place and introduce improvements throughout
- Performs complex reconciliations for the balance sheet and profit and loss account as per the Group's agreed reconciliation processes and reviews the balance sheets reconciliations produced by the team
- Experienced in this area having completed a similar role within R2R
- Strong individual not afraid to challenge when required
- Financial acumen and analysis
- Negotiation and business partnership
- Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant
- First class communication skill set
- Proactive, responsive and action orientated individual
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a wider supportive function
- Previous R2R experience - extensive knowledge of general ledger processes
- Knowledge of IFRS15 and FRS102 is desirable but not essential for the role
This is an urgent requirement and a project that should last around 3 months.