Our client is a major Telecoms company who are looking for several experienced Data Reconciliation people with strong Record to Report experience.
The successful candidates will be required to:
* Execute data cleanse plan for specific data objects working
with Business Unit Data Single Points of Contact (SPOCs), Legacy Application SMEs, Project Data Leads and Data Quality Team.
* Manage and drive data reconciliation activities performed by the Business reconciliation SMEs for specific data objects.
* Support Reconciliation SMEs in reconciling sub-ledger data in source system with post-load data in SAP based on reconciliation instructions.
* Drive sign off of business data reconciliation for CFU/CUs.
* Maintain reconciliation instructions.
* Identify reconciliation reporting and system role gaps.
You need to have strong project, communication and organisational skills, including:
* Finance data conversion experiences (systems and process), Enterprise scale, ideally SAP/HANA.
* Excellent communication skills, constructively engaging with project and business teams (written and verbal).
* Management of Microsoft Project plans, use of excel, production of PowerPoint slide presentations, reports.
* Able to work at pace, producing accurate quality deliverables on time.
* Supporting team leads and Subject Matter Experts in project and data disciplines.
* Experience of Asset and AUC data
Desirable but not essential:
* Project management experience.
* Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA).
* Data conversion experience in a large, complex, and multi-national organisation.
* Data reconciliation experience.
* Data cleanse experience.
* SAP HANA exposure.
* Agile & lean delivery practices.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ROLES ARE INSIDE IR35 BUT HAVE FLEXIBILITY FOR REMOTE WORKING