Up to £10.00 per hour
2 months ago
Receptionist / Office Facilities Assistant; Leatherhead; £10.00/hr PAYE; Part Time; Contract
Our client is looking for a Recptionist/Office Assistant to work on a part time basis from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm on Thursdays and Fridays with an hour for lunch. The successful person may also be required to cover additional hours as required.
Key Technical Skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications, including ability to create and maintain spread sheets.
* Good working knowledge of office and reception routines and practices.
Key Behavioural Competencies
* High level customer care skills, friendly and confident personality.
* Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflicting demands.
* Good communication skills - verbal, written, listening and inter-personal skills.
* Equally effective working independently or as part of a team.
* Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
* Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to work to short and long term deadlines.
* Ability to plan ahead.
* Proactive approach to identify and implement improvements.
* Experience within the administrative and customer focussed field.
* Experience of liaising with suppliers and contractors.
Educated to a good standard of education, minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English at C grade or above.
Morson is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.