Up to £8.50 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
2 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are currently looking for Receptionist/ Front of house Temp to cover a 4 week period staring ASAP.
To provide services associated with a Receptionist and a Front of House Assistant.
- Ability to cover all Front of House roles, including the cover of the Mailroom and stationery function
- Ensure sufficient supplies of stationary are maintained at all times
- Supporting the on-site Facilities Manager with ad hoc duties where required
- To ensure that security processes regarding the access of staff and visitors into Premier House are adhered to.
- To provide back-up administration support as and when required.
- To operate a clear desk policy and be responsible for general tidiness and housekeeping within the Reception area.
Health and Safety:
- Participate in improvement programs where related to role
- Participate in positive safety behaviour, and discussions
- Provide administration reports where necessary
- Ensure the Contractor management is followed
- Corporate Requirements
- Developing personal skills to meet both individual and team needs
- Communicating and sharing knowledge with other team members
- Provide administration support in room booking, and ensure the work processes, procedures and systems are effective and efficient while ensuring practices are aligned to establish corporate standards of professionalism and accuracy
- Person Specification:
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding communication both written and verbal across all levels of internal and external interface
- Experience working within a Team
- Calm professional manner, but able to take firm and timely decisions
- Proven organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Must be aware of the effect of non-compliance across the site
Experience within a similar role
- Smart and presentable
- Must be a highly motivated self started
- Good written and oral command of English language
- Ability to sustain effective relationships
Vacancy Details - EMCOR
Hours: 08:00 / 17:00 - 1 hour unpaid lunch - 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: £8.50 ph
Length of Job: ASAP - 10/08/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.