Up to £11.16 per hour + Inclusive of holiday pay
26 days ago
2 Months Plus
Our Client one of the UK's largest charities, who maintain 2,000 miles of historic canals, rivers, docks and reservoirs,urgently requires two Administrator/Receptionists to join their existing team for an initial 2 month contract out of their office in Gloucester.
The successful candidates will ideally have previous experience working within an Administration function and possess excellent Customer Service and Communication skills across all levels of business.
- Reception duties - front of House general tasks (Greeting customers/visitors, deliveries, post in and out, meeting room prep).
- Customer service - in person and by phone/email
- Cash Handling - In person customer sales via reception
- General administrative support/tasks to various departments including volunteering and events teams
- Ordering - Via supplier websites
- Logging/Raising job requests for local teams
- Possible project work or supporting and assisting projects - Such as Logging volunteering hours
- Use of SAP and 'ThankQ' system - if this is not known, in house training will be provided.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and Emails.
Please apply today - An immediate start is available!