Middleton, Greater Manchester
£8.20 - £8.72 per hour
about 2 months ago
We are looking to recruit a Receptionist / Administrator for an ongoing contract position based in Middleton, Manchester.
The successful will have previous experience in a similar role and be proficient in Morcrosoft Office. You will take on the responsibility for the full reception duties, as well as the administration for the site.
- To be the first point of contact for visitors to the site, ensuring the company is represented professionally at all times.
- To support the Site Manager providing administrative and clerical support within the site, ensuring the Time & Attendance system is accurately kept up to date and anomalies are cleared on a daily basis.
- The jobholder should have the ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
- The jobholder must ensure total confidentiality and integrity is adhered to at all times.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To receive and welcome all visitors in a pleasant and professional manner, ensuring they are directed to the correct department/manager in a timely manner.
- To ensure all ID's are checked and verified for all visitors to the site and they are issued with appropriate Visitor badges.
- To ensure all visitors to the site are made aware of security /health & safety procedures e.g. fire evacuation procedures.
- To ensure that all catering requirements for visitors to the site are ordered in a timely manner, and that meeting rooms are kept neat and tidy with appropriate refreshments available when in use.
- To be the point of contact for all incoming calls to the site, and dealing politely and appropriately with all callers.
- Work with line supervisors/department managers to clear all outstanding anomalies in TMS on a daily basis;
- To provide an accurate and efficient administrative service to ensure all personnel information held on company Time & Attendance system is correct at all times.
- To ensure information regarding absences is recorded accurately and the appropriate line managers are informed of which employees/agency workers are absent;
- To ensure return to work forms are distributed in a timely manner and then recorded on the HR Management System once returned.
- To ensure that TMS is updated daily with all absence/holiday & overtime forms received;
- To undertake any other administrative tasks as may be requested from time to time.
- Ensure that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- To have a flexible approach to work.
- To attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is expanding rapidly and looking to the future.