Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per hour + Thurs/Fri only
Rail Technical Team
7 months ago
Morson International are looking to recruit an Administrator to provide support to a large Rail client on a part time basis.
The role will require candidates to work Thursdays and Fridays.
- Welcoming on site visitors, determine nature of business and announce visitors to appropriate staff member
- Monitor visitor access and issue swipe cards when required.
- Manage all meeting room bookings
- Order, receive and maintain office stationery stocks
- Receive, sort and route mail to appropriate staff. Receiving and issuing courier items
- Provide administrative support to Office Manager/Departments as required
- Housekeeping of reception area, post room and goods-in
- Making sure all meeting rooms are tidy, fully equipped and clean.
- Liaise with Project Administrators to arrange reception cover for absences/leave
- Raise Requsitions and goods receipting
- Able, if possible, to cover absence of other Receptionist when on leave or sickness.
- Any other ad hoc administrative related task as directed by Office Manager.