South East England, England
£8.50 - £10.60 per hour
11 days ago
Job Title: Part Time Receptionist / Office Facilities Assistant; Location: Leatherhead; Duration: 4 months; Hours: 8.30 am - 5.30 pm on Thursdays and Fridays with an hour for lunch. (may also be required to cover additional hours as required)
Pay rate: £8.50 - £10.60 per hour (depending on experience)
Key Technical Skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and its applications, including ability to create and maintain spread sheets.
- Good working knowledge of office and reception routines and practices.
Key Behavioural Competencies
- High level customer care skills, friendly and confident personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with conflicting demands.
- Good communication skills - verbal, written, listening and inter-personal skills.
- Equally effective working independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to work to short- and long-term deadlines.
- Ability to plan ahead.
- Proactive approach to identify and implement improvements.
- Experience within the administrative and customer focussed field.
- Experience of liaising with suppliers and contractors.
Educated to a good standard of education, minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) Maths & English at C grade or above.
Morson is acting as an employment business for this position on behalf of the client.