£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
19 days ago
Bristol based Facilities and Maintenance business based in Aztec West Business Park are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their busy fast paced office administration team on a temporary basis to assist with increased work load over the next couple of months.
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist's duties include offering administrative support across the organisation. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Signing in visitors and supplying them visitor's badges
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Arranging courier services
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying
- Keeping the coffee/tea points stocked
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Arranging of suitable refreshments/lunch if requested
- Organising ID Cards
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organisational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Helpful and friendly
The successful candidate will have previous admin and receptionist experience and have the capacity to start in the role within the next 2 weeks.