Manchester, Greater Manchester
£8.00 - £10.00 per hour
30 days ago
My Client a global Engineering organisation are currently looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to help them during their busy period.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good listening skills
- High level of Professionalism
- Great organisational skills
- Able to handle pressure
- Good telephone manner
Please note: due to the nature of the role, we are only able to accept applications of candidates who are immediately available to start, please only apply for the role if you are immediately available to start straight away! :)