£10 - £10.50 per hour
9 months ago
Job Title: Receptionist
To provide front of house reception and administrative tasks to support the Facilities department.
The Facilities Coordinator (FC) functions as the professional who assists the Facilities Manager, supporting the management of service delivery in his assigned buildings. The FC is responsible for assisting in all aspects of client and tenant satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that the firms image is reflected through proper telephone & reception procedures, & quality service.
- Greet guests & visitors to the office & effectively deals with their concerns by exhibiting a professional, mature, courteous, gracious & official manner.
- Receive all visitors and contractors and report their presence to the appropriate contact, issue correct security badges to /visitor/contractor.
- Manage the incoming/outgoing post, deliveries and couriers. Refer all to the appropriate contacts within a timely manner.
- Check and file all delivery notes, acknowledgements and job sheets as necessary.
- Maintain Goods-in Log.
- Assist with online stationery ordering and deliveries, maintaining sufficient stocks.
- Check all delivery supplies for accuracy
- Assist with raising of Purchase orders, prepare administration of all purchases/quotes and orders in accordance with department procedures
- Issue bus passes/parking permits as required and maintain master files
- Assist in management of Corrigo system
- Manage lost property log
- Maintain office noticeboard and supply office with relevant notifications
- Administer & regularly update all H&S information, check sheets, logs, floor/space plans. Report near misses & good catches.
- Complete monthly H&S checks and ensure actions are undertaken if required
- Update facilities related information on intranet, ensuring all information is appropriate and up to date
- Manage car parking reservations by request
- Direct all HMRC & Legal documents to the relevant offsite teams & maintain files
- Assist with approval of meeting rooms in Customer Hub as required
- Provide Administrative support to the Facilities Manager
Additional Duties And Responsibilities
Responsible for initiating and closing purchase orders. Maintains purchase order file for invoice back-up in anticipation of receipt of invoices for accounts payable processing.
- Tracks compliance with insurance requirements among contractors, vendor and suppliers.
- Assists Facilities Manager and other team members in preparing Standard Operating Procedures manuals.
- Coordinates response to more complicated user service requests and assures follow-up.
Outstanding customer service skills
Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
Ability to multi task and work without direct supervision
Proficient in MS Office and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills required.
* Strong interpersonal skills with training experience to guide multi-functional teams.
* Excellent PC skills, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.