2 MONTH CONTRACT - RECEPTIONIST ADMINISTRATOR - BIRMINGHAM CITY CENTRE - £13.50 P/H
Our client are a leading engineering and design consultancy that specialise in projects across the civil engineering and infrastructure sector.
They currently require the services of a Receptionist Administrator to join their facilities management team based in their offices in Birmingham City Centre.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00 – 16.30 (37.5 hours p/w)
Within this role you will:
- Provide a comprehensive Workplace Facilities Management service including providing a high-quality customer service and techincal support
- Understanding and using relevant Facilities Management procedures and processes, to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Work as a team to provide the agreed facilities management service, including the provision of a reception service.
- Use Facilities Management tools including a helpdesk, document management, and booking systems to accurately record information and escalate any issues.
- Respond to customer queries in person, by email and phone to provide an effective customer service.
- Resolve day to day office operational issues and escalate appropriately where necessary.
- Understand and use Facilities Management procedures and processes to carry out and record tasks and activities
- Develop an understanding of Facilities management health and safety and environmental management responsibilities and contribute to their compliance
- Support Workplace Facilities Manager in the management of the office and provision of the facilities management agreed services for the office.
- Proficienct in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication skills
- Previous experience as an in a facilities management, administrative or customer service role.
- GCSE’s or Equivalent
For more information, please contact Scarlet Wilson.