Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Job Title: Receptionist
Potential Start date: 09/11/20
Working hours 22.5 hours per week - 08:00-12:30 Monday to Friday - Fixed hours no negotiation
Notice Period: 1 week
Length of Contract: 26 Weeks
Responsible for front of office Reception and administration duties, including greeting visitors, answering phones, handling company enquiries, sorting and distribution mail.
What are my responsibilities?
* Welcomes on site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate staff member
* Monitors visitor access and issues swipe cards when required.
* Manage meeting room bookings
* Orders, receives and maintains office PPE stock
* Receives, sorts and routes mail to appropriate staff. Receiving and issuing courier items
* Provide administrative support to Departments as required
* Housekeeping of reception, meeting rooms, post room
* Liaise with Project Administrators to arrange reception cover for absences/leave
* Raise Requsitions and goods receipting
* Any other ad hoc administrative related task as directed by line manager.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Methodical and organised with excellent communication skills
* Must be customer service focused and have experience of dealing with clients
* Presentable appearance at all times
* Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Pro-active and able to work with minimal supervision
* Accurate and attentive to detail
* Excellent time-keeping
* Experience of working in a busy dynamic environment
* First Aid Trained or willingness to undertake this training