Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
12 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Receptionist to be based in Guildford.
Length of assignment: 26/06/18 - 28/08/18
Hours: 8.30am - 6pm (1 hour unpaid lunch), Monday - Friday
- Answering the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner, within a target of 5 rings
- Callers are to be announced when put through the relevant extension, with messages to be taken if the call cannot be taken at that time. All messages to have time, date, caller's name company, contact no and reason for call, if appropriate. Messages must be passed to the recipient promptly.
- Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor's book on reception and notifying the appropriate EFS member of staff. All visitors must have appointments and be accompanied at all times.
- Assist with maintaining the telephone extension list and ensuring all appropriate staff are provided with an up to date copy.
- To update notice boards with internal announcements and current vacancies. To ensure all notice boards are kept tidy.
- To ensure that security processes regarding the access of staff and visitors are adhered to.
- To assist with the distribution of incoming faxes, particularly those marked urgent, and notification to relevant person on receipt to reception.
- To keep a close view of the car park and advise members of staff or visitors if they have parked inappropriately.
- To assist with meeting room bookings, ordering refreshments and making tea and coffee, when required.
- To provide back-up administration support as and when required.
- To operate a clear desk policy and be responsible for general tidiness and housekeeping within the Reception area.
- To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Extensive reception experience
- Good switchboard skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.