Birmingham, West Midlands
£8.50 - £10 per hour
2 months ago
My Client a leading Facilities Management organisation are currently looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to help them during their busiest period.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival;
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Verbal Communication
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good listening skills
- High level of Professionalism
- Great organisational skills
- Able to handle pressure
- Good telephone manner
If you feel this is the role for you, please send your CV over :)