Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Receptionist to be based in Guildford.
Length of assignment: 20/06/2018 - 25/06/2018
Hours: 10am - 6pm, Monday - Friday
- Answering the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner, within a target of 5 rings
- Callers are to be announced when put through the relevant extension, with messages to be taken if the call cannot be taken at that time. All messages to have time, date, caller's name company, contact no and reason for call, if appropriate. Messages must be passed to the recipient promptly.
- Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor's book on reception and notifying the appropriate EFS member of staff. All visitors must have appointments and be accompanied at all times.
- Assist with maintaining the telephone extension list and ensuring all appropriate staff are provided with an up to date copy.
- To update notice boards with internal announcements and current vacancies. To ensure all notice boards are kept tidy.
- To project a professional and positive image at all times to both internal and external customers.
- To assist with the distribution of incoming faxes, particularly those marked urgent, and notification to relevant person on receipt to reception.
- To keep a close view of the car park and advise members of staff or visitors if they have parked inappropriately.
- To provide backup cover for the Post Room in periods of absence or sickness.
- To assist with meeting room bookings, ordering refreshments and making tea and coffee, when required.
- To oversee the buildings archive storage room and ensure it is kept tidy. To oversee the buildings archive log and liaise with departments to ensure archiving is carried out on a regular basis.
- To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Extensive reception experience
- Good switchboard skills
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.