St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£10.00 - £11.00 per hour
8 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a receptionist in St Albans (a short walk from St Albans City station) to cover an unexpected leave of absence of an existing member of staff. The dates will be from 13.06.2018 until 27.06.2018 or further notice and the hours will be 8am to 5pm each day.
The typical duties will be:
- Managing a switchboard.
- Processing incoming and outgoing post.
- Providing hospitality to all visitors.
- Health & Safety induction for all location visitors.
- Managing meeting room calendars and ordering providing/ordering catering as required.
- Any other administration duties as may be required.
Please only apply if you are available for all of the days from 13.06.2018 to 27.06.2018 and possibly beyond.