Up to £9.46 per hour
8 days ago
We are looking to recruit a Receptionist to maintain the effective running of the Portsmouth reception for a manufacturing client. The jobholder will be responsible for managing all queries directed to the office, as well as supporting the Portsmouth teams with low volume, ad hoc admin duties.
Duties will involve;
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them properly, including H&S briefings
- Answering and screening all incoming phone calls
- Provide accurate prompt information in person and via phone and email
- Receiving, sorting and managing all mail to the office, daily, including any courier services required
- Maintaining an effective car parking allocation and management process
- Booking of hire cars for employees
- Ordering and coordinating any catering for pre-arranged lunches etc.
- Managing the office reception in-box promptly and efficiently
- Support the Portsmouth teams with any additional office/clerical administration duties as required; such as entering PO's, invoice and payment processing, filing, photocopying etc.
The successful applicant will have a minimum GCSE / Secondary Education in Maths and English or equivalent. You will have proven work experience as a receptionist, office representative, PA or in a similar role. You will be proficient in all Microsoft Office tools and have hands on experience of office equipment (printers, franking machines etc.) You will have a professional, polite attitude and appearance and will have solid written and verbal communication skills. You will be resourceful, proactive and be able to multi-task. You will have excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise. A high level of customer service skills is essential.
The working hours are 12.00pm-5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Administration; filing; e-filing; GDPR; secretarial; data entry; data input; Excel; Word; Outlook; Access; MS Office; booking system; business support; database management; diary management; minute taking; document control; booking appointments