West End, London
2 months ago
Receptionist Job Description.
To cover front desk duties and assist the facilities team with day-to-day activities ensuring both employees and visitors benefit from an efficient front of house service. The role is to conduct daily reception duties including checking visitors in, entry and exit protocols including issuing of security passes, operation of the office main switchboard and post room activities. Managing the meeting room calendar and hot desk availability.
Provide ad hoc support to visitors with administrative tasks.
The job holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and good customer service to all visitors and guests relating to the four sectors based on the 5th Floor (Land, Marine, Cavendish Nuclear and Aviation).
* Attend to visitors to ensure that their needs are met, including meeting attendees and hot desk users
* Making tea/coffee for external visitors as needed
* Assisting PA's with lunch orders, both placing orders and assisting where necessary.
* Management of screening and re-directing incoming calls appropriately
* Post room activities ensuring all incoming, outgoing post and couriers services are completed on a daily basis
* To assist hosts booking in visitors, meeting rooms and hot desks as necessary
* Booking taxis as required
* To welcome and greet visitors and contractors to the site
* To consistently deliver better efficiencies and processes to enable the business to operate more effectively
* Ensuring all visitors receive a positive experience when visiting the office
* Maintain an accurate list building pass holders and inform your line manager of passes requiring deactivating
* To promote and educate visitors on local and site Health & Safety
* Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
* To provide support to the PAs and wider employees to ensure effective meeting room utilisation.
* Purchase stationery, office equipment and kitchen consumables as required.