£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
3 months ago
Start : ASAP
Ideal hours would be 8:00 to 17:30 with every other Friday off (alternating Fridays with our other Receptionist).
8am - 5:30pm with every other Friday off
* First point of contact for many of our clients and visitors both face to face and on the telephone
* Answer a Cisco switchboard for approximately 600 + employees
* Ensure all visitors are made aware of our safety procedures
* Health, safety and security of Reception area
* Manage meeting room bookings using the Outlook system and equipment are provided as requested
* Good team working skills, confidence in using initiative to prioritise workload and a flexible approach to work.
* Central point of contact for taxi bookings
* Keep the reception area clean and presentable always
* Arranging lunches/refreshments for business meetings
* Franc post & Special deliveries
* Book and arrange couriers
* Making sure room layout forms are completed on time.
* Ensure meeting rooms are presentable and ready for meetings
* Take delivery of hire cars
* Liaise with security officers and provide effective handover
* Take receipt of deliveries and ensure they are collected promptly
* General Office Administration
Please Apply directly or contact Marcelle on , 02076334167