Up to £9.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
7 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services. They are currently looking for a Receptionist to start ASAP until December 31st.
The operative will need to be able to work well as part of a team or their own initiative in a challenging customer-facing environment where a flexible approach is required coupled with the ability to promote excellent customer service.
The position is very customer facing and involves daily interaction with customers, employees and suppliers. A high degree of expertise in communication and customer focus is required to ensure a professional and efficient support function.
- Greet and sign in all visitors to three mobiles head office
- To provide excellent front of house customer service
- Issue out temporary day passes within the security guide lines.
- Answer all calls in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage the reception inbox and ensure all emails are replied to within the set time lines.
- Booking in taxi's
- Ensure all necessary forms and tools for the job are kept stocked up and ready for use.
- Communicate with customers face-to-face and/or over the telephone to ensure a professional and polite service.
- Conduct all work tasks in a safe, secure and clean manner, ensuring that contract and site rules and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Undertake Safety Observation Reporting and Housekeeping Audits
- Attendance of toolbox talks
- Any other duties / Projects that may arise.
- Leasing with three staff and helping when needed.
- Train in all areas of the site team.
- Cover other areas of the site team when needed
- Manage & look after the car park spreadsheet & allocation
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time by site management or the client
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- An understanding of current Health and Safety regulations.
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Maintain a smart appearance and adhere to uniform standards.
- Must be punctual.
- Flexible, proactive and with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Be able to work unsupervised or within a small team, with a 'can do' attitude
- Good level of health and fitness
- Contribute to and promote the One Team culture
Hours: 08:00 to 13:30 = 5.5 hours per day no breaks
Pay Rate: £9PH
Length of Job: ASAP - 31/12/2018
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.