Up to £9.50 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
3 months ago
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a temporary Receptionist to be based in Maidenhead (SL6).
Length of contract: 31/05/18 - 01/06/2018
Hours: 8AM - 5PM (1 Hour unpaid lunch)
- Answering the switchboard in an efficient and professional manner, within a target of 5 rings
- Greeting visitors ensuring all names and details are logged and recorded in the visitor's book on reception and notifying the appropriate EFS member of staff.
- To update notice boards with internal announcements and current vacancies. To ensure all notice boards are kept tidy.
- To ensure that security processes regarding the access of staff and visitors are adhered to.
- To assist with the distribution of incoming faxes, particularly those marked urgent, and notification to relevant person on receipt to reception.
- To keep a close view of the car park and advise members of staff or visitors if they have parked inappropriately.
- To assist with meeting room bookings, ordering refreshments and making tea and coffee, when required.
- To carry out as requested any other office duties, which are normal custom and practice.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Use of own initiative
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a team
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.