City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Real Estate Analyst Role
This role forms part of Our Client' EMEA Corporate Real Estate team which manages the company's 175 offices across EMEA from which the Client's 15,000 employees deliver services to clients.
- Collate data on the Client's offices across EMEA and help devise regional, country and city specific strategies for providing workplace solutions for the business.
- Using an established in-house financial model, compare different real estate scenarios to support stay vs. go decisions for individual offices.
- Develop financial models to support ad hoc projects (e.g. accelerated closure of surplus offices).
- Assist the Corporate Real Estate team to prepare reports and presentations.
- Collate information on office running costs and capital investment plans and prepare budgets.
- Benchmark the Client's corporate office portfolio performance (e.g. £/workstation)
- Technologically and numerically strong.
- Proficient creating and working with financial models in Excel.
- Experience analysing real estate data a bonus.