South Africa, South Africa
Up to US$0.00 per annum
23 days ago
1. E/// RAN product (RNC8200,RBS6200, RBS6100,RBS6600, etc…) Troubleshooting and perform the solution independently.
2. Network low availability wireless node issue analysis.
3. E/// RAN software upgrade and configuration or parameter adjustment.
4. RAN Network routine inspection and follow up risk to close.
5. Collect faulty data and escalate CSR to E/// L3 for analysis.
6. Guide on-site FME to solve issue, transfer skill to GNOC and LNOC engineers.
7. Communicate with customer, making report, tracing customer requirements.
1. College diploma or above, communication or IT major related.
2. 8+ years wireless network related experience, familiar with E/// wireless product and working principle.
3. 4+ years E/// RAN maintenance or optimization experience, deep knowledge of 2G/3G/4G technologies.
4. Strong sense of responsibility, could adapt to hard work often and high pressure.
5. Can use English as work language, good communication ability.
6. Good team work spirit
7. Chinese candidate strongly preferred.