£400.00 - £450.00 per day
about 1 month ago
To ensure that Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) risks and interfaces are identified and appropriately controlled.
- Owner of RAM pathway products for programme / project delivery.
- Key stakeholder for the assessment of RAM on Safety, Capacity and Cost in project and operational environments.
- Deliver or manage the delivery (via internal or external resources) of all RAM activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Expected:
- Excellent understanding of 5012x suite of EN standards, knowledge of RAM standards from other industries/sectors and real-world application.
- Excellent understanding of the supply-chain for RAM capability and how to make best use of the engineering frameworks in order to procure for specific missions.
- Expert in describing the mixture of asset and non-asset causes of unavailability in the transport system.
- Ability to discern the appropriate RAM tools (including Fault/Event Trees, FMECA and Reliability Growth methods) depending on the outcome required and develops new analytic capability where none exists.
- Ability to close the gap between contractual and technical expressions of faults / failures via commercial negotiation and financial risk-based analysis.
- Demonstrate experience of how Reliability Centred Maintenance methodology has been used to specify or augment an asset Maintenance Regime.
- Substantial experience in Root Cause Analysis and operational focused reliability growth planning.
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***