18 days ago
Here at Morson we are looking to recruit a RAM Engineer for our client in London, England.
Our client is looking for somebody who has the following:
· Excellent understanding of 5012x suite of EN standards, knowledge of RAM standards from other industries/sectors and real-world application.
· Excellent understanding of the supply-chain for RAM capability and how to make best use of the engineering frameworks in order to procure for specific missions.
· Expert in describing the mixture of asset and non-asset causes of unavailability in the transport system.
· Ability to discern the appropriate RAM tools (including Fault/Event Trees, FMECA and Reliability Growth methods) depending on the outcome required and develops new
analytic capability where none exists.
· Ability to close the gap between contractual and technical expressions of faults / failures via commercial negotiation and financial risk-based analysis.
· Ability to lead risk assessment methods and data in order to balance the approach between practical and theoretical RAM interventions.
· Can demonstrate how operating envelope analysis can impact availability and trade-off between reliability and maintainability.
· Can design an appropriate FRACAS process to manage performance.
· Proven ability to specify and embed RAM performance requirements into contracts
(including provision of liquidated damages or risk-apportionment).
· Demonstrate experience where RAM targets have been apportioned over sub-systems and re-apportioned as project progresses through specification, design and manufacture.
· Demonstrate experience of how Reliability Centred Maintenance methodology has been used to specify or augment an asset Maintenance Regime.
· Substantial experience in Root Cause Analysis and operational focused reliability growth planning.
· Substantial experience in assessment or production of reliability cases.
· Substantial experience in deriving test and commissioning plans based on RAM analysis.
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Connah O'Keeffe at Morson International for more information about this position.