15 days ago
Due to the huge success of the recent Apprenticeship recruitment drive for London Underground, we are now recruiting an additional cohort of Apprentices for our highly successful Rail Apprenticeship program based in Canning Town (E16 area).
- Earn £ while you learn
- On site learning of various elements of the UK rail infrastructure
- The chance to be part of an ever-growing industry and gaining skills that can set you up for life
- Enhance your future employment and earning potential
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Working for a minimum of 30 hours per week on the 12-14 months programme
What will it cover?
- On site Learning
- Classroom Based Learning
- Online Assessments
- Distance Learning
What will I need?
- All applicants MUST possess a minimum of GCSE grade C or above or Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English
- You should have good communication and be able to work well as part of a team
- Candidates should be practically minded and be able to display an interest in Engineering
- A great attitude towards learning and a determination to succeed is a must
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Level 2 Rail Engineering (Competence)
- Level 2 Rail Engineering (Technical knowledge)
THIS IS A 20% CLASSROOM/80% HANDS ON MANUAL WORK APPRENTICESHIP - SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST BE WILLING TO WORK SHIFTS INCLUDING WEEKENDS
Please note: places are limited and due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply, send your CV/letter and include copies of your Maths and English qualifications