Salford, Greater Manchester
2 months ago
NOW RECRUITING - RAIL APPRENTICESHIP ROLES
Apprenticeships have changed and now is the time to put your career on the right track, but don't just take our word for it…….
"Joining the Apprenticeship programme was the best thing I've done. I'm earning more than I could have hoped for, I'm getting a career with a bright future and I've made some great friends too"…..Matthew, Rail Apprentice
- Earn while you learn (Standard National Apprenticeship Wage)
- Onsite learning of various elements of the UK rail infrastructure
- The chance to be part of an ever growing industry and gaining skills that can set you up for life
Enhance your future employment and earning potential
Work towards a nationally recognised qualification
Working for 30 hours per week for 12-18 months
What will it cover ?
The programme will comprise of:-
- Onsite Learning
- Classroom Based Learning
- Online Assessments
- Distance Learning
What will I need ?
*All applicants MUST possess a minimum of GCSE grade C or above or Level 1 Functional Skills in Mathematics and English.
- You should have good communication and be able to work well as part of a team.
- Candidates should be practically minded and be able to display an interest in Engineering.
- A great attitude towards learning and a determination to succeed is a must.
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Level 2 Rail Engineering (Competence)
- Level 2 Rail Engineering (Technical knowledge)
Please note: places are limited and due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply, send your CV/letter apprenticeships (at) morson.com