Salford, Greater Manchester
7 months ago
Job Specification - Compliance Administrator
Line Management Responsibility
Key purpose of role
To ensure the compliance of all Sentinel sponsored individuals
- Ensure that application documentation is distributed to Operations for anybody wishing to register.
- Checking that completed packs are 100% correct, before sponsorship is considered.
- Collating documentation and creating a personnel file for each candidate
- Pre-employment checks on the Sentinel website for each candidate.
- Ensure both Medical / D&A certificates are current and valid for all candidates. Ensure each candidate has up to date rulebooks / modules.
- Validate Sentinel cards on the Sentinel hotline for all candidates.
- Ensure references have been taken for all candidates.
- Ensure Proof of ID and NI number has been provided for all candidates.
- Sponsoring / de-sponsoring all candidates.
- Notifying Operations re training / assessments / sponsorship / competency expiry dates.
- Photocopy, log and arrange distribution of all new Sentinel cards.
- Advise Operations personnel of each candidate sponsored / de-sponsored, for the safety briefing email file.
- Provide assistance during any internal and external audits.
- Record the personal details of all candidates
- Record the issue of PPE to all candidates
- Record the competencies of all candidates and maintain appropriate records.
- Record the Sentinel card arrival & distribution
- Record the receipt of updates to the rulebook and health and safety briefings.
- Answer and process incoming calls.
- Identify any personal development areas and agree appropriate method of delivery with line management.
- Ensure that you are kept informed of any developments or changes within the recruitment industry and Sentinel
- Represent the organisation at external events and training sessions and ensure that any learning is shared with the team.
Essential (E) or Desirable (D)
- Administration qualifications
- Administration experience
Knowledge and Skills
- Intermediate word processing
- Intermediate spreadsheets
- Professional telephone manner
- Ability to build a rapport with colleagues, clients and candidates at all levels
| || |