28 days ago
- Earn while you learn (standard national apprenticeship wage).
- On site learning of various elements of the UK rail infrastructure.
- The chance to be part of an ever growing industry and gaining skills that can set you up for life enhance your future employment and earning potential.
- Work towards a nationally recognised qualification.
- Working for 30 hours per week for 12-18 months.
To apply, (you must be over 18), send your CV and include copies of your Maths & English qualifications - a photo image using your camera phone will do.