We are currently recruiting for a Multidiscipline Project Engineer to provide specialist professional and technical support on project engineering issues to the project teams to ensure effective and efficient delivery of various Rail projects.
The Multidiscipline Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Design Co-ordination Management of Design team Delivering design to programme and quality
- Technical input- ensure the integration and co-ordination of the multi-disciplined team Compliance
- Ensure the design and delivery phases of the project are technically managed correctly as per the requirement of pathway Programme
- Ensure RFIs from the contractor are responded to in a timely manner.
The Experience, Skills and Qualifications expected of the Multidiscipline Project Engineer will be as follows:
- Experience – Minimum 5 years experience as a discipline design engineer, some experience as a PE desirable
- Qualifications – CENg or working towards CEng
- Knowledge – experience of design and design co-ordination of multidiscipline projects in the LU environment
This contract is working in the public sector and so can only be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No Limited Companies or PSC’s are permitted.
In order to apply for the Multidiscipline Project Engineer or for a confidential chat, please submit your CV and contact details via this advert today.