ADMIN - FAR - MR_1582737481
about 1 month ago
Vital Human Resources Ltd are looking for an administrator to sit within our Rail Delivery team in our Farnham Branch.
- To provide an efficient and effective administration support service.
- Data input duties onto Peoplesoft for branch operatives to ensure Payroll can be run effectively from Head Office.
- To be the first point of call for all pay related queries
- Checking, collating and preparation of timesheets.
- Administering the data input process for payroll
- Liaise with relevant support Departments at Head Office.
- Ensure all operatives have the correct PPE and associated Equipment. Ordering more when necessary
- Ensure operatives details are entered onto Peoplesoft and maintain a detailed file for each operative.
- Keep a record of an operative's availability.
- Monitor training and assessment requirements of operatives
- Provide operatives with joining instructions for courses and assessments
- Provide assistance to the Resource team with the Planner.
- Book accommodation for operatives where required
- Maintain levels of office stationery
- To ensure that the branch administration is kept up to date and accurate to enable the smooth running of the branch with the required information easily accessible
- Scanning/electronic filing of relevant documents
- Receive and handle incoming calls and queries
- Assist with labour resourcing
- General administration duties including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying, e-mailing, typing
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please contact Megan Reed
Megan . Reed @vital . uk. com