8 months ago
Morson International are currently looking for an RAF Ground Electrical Supervisor to work for one of our military clients at RAF Northolt. This is a contract position for 2 months. This supervisory role will be responsible for all matters concerning first and second line Airfield Support Equipment (ASE) electrical maintenance and rectification, including vehicles.
* Supervisor of all Ground Electrical personnel employed in General Engineering Flight (GEF)
* Act as a producer when required acting in role of Ground Electrician
* Supervise the Ground Electrical staff in the Battery Charging Room (Aircraft, vehicle and ASE batteries).
* Liaise with other allied trades within GEF ensuring vehicles, ASE are maintained as per policy
* Targeting growth opportunities within his/her AOR
* Successfully manage KPI reporting across the Ground Electrical section
* Ensure all staff with are of responsibility adhere to Company and Customer Engineering principles and directives.
* Help to manage Health and Safety within the workplace.