£300.00 - £400.00 per annum
9 months ago
3- 6 Months
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment process on behalf of Manchester Airports group.
MAG are currently recruiting an interim RTR Accountant (Record to Report) to complement the existing growing team. If you are immediately available for work and available to commit to a 6 month contract, then we are interested in hearing from you today!
Reporting to the Record to Report Manager, the role forms a key part of the finance team and primarily involves leading all Management Accounting activity for a Group Division ensuring that accurate, and technically robust, management accounts are produced in a timely manner and in line with group finance service levels. You will build and maintain key relationships with Divisional Finance Directors, Head of Group FP&A and external auditors. The role holder will also help drive a culture of continuous improvement within Finance whilst supporting a robust financial control framework and previous staff management is required as you will be responsible for leadership of the team and implementing and driving a culture of best practice.
* Lead one of the RTR teams of 1-4, including staff management, 121s and personal development plans.
* Manage the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of all aspects of the divisional accounts.
* Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
* Responsible for the delivery of group service levels and supporting KPIs to internal and external customers (including Group FP&A, Divisional Finance Business Partners, Divisional Budget Holders and External Auditors).
* Provide divisional accounts and support to the Finance Directors and Finance Business Partners of the relevant Division.
* Building and the maintenance of relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Assisting the R2R Manager in delivery of SLAs across finance
* Lead the team to achieve the agreed group finance charter
* Work towards and feed into a continual improvement mind set within your team and the wider group finance team
* Developing the finance team and managing internal and external relationships
* Developing necessary policies and procedures to ensure the sound financial management and control of the company's business
About the person:
* A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or international equivalent)
* Ideally, experience using SAP
* Strong leadership skills
* Exceptional stakeholder management/business partnering skills
Apply today for immediate consideration!