Crawley, West Sussex
4 months ago
The Commercial Manager - EW&R will lead the commercial aspects of bids, with responsibility for defining the commercial win strategy, evaluating risks and opportunities, and ensuring that an appropriate balance of profitability and risk is achieved.
General responsibilities of the Commercial Manager include:
- Developing robust and high quality proposals
- Drafting contract terms and conditions
- Negotiating contracts/contract amendments
- Drafting and executing NDAs
- Building and maintaining effective customer and partner relationships
- Customer payment management
- Maintenance of contractual records
- Preparation of internal approval documentation
- Leading and contributing to functional initiatives
- Providing management reports
- Provide general support to bid and project teams on business matters
- Commercial management of trade compliance
- Compliance with company policies and procedures.
The role provides challenge and excitement in equal measure and is ideally suited to individuals with strong business acumen and customer focus and who are tenacious, flexible, dynamic and resilient.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.