£400 - £500 per day
6 months ago
Based in stunning, purpose built offices next to Cambridge station, Thales e-Security Worldwide are recruiting a Commercial Finance Business partner on a 3 month+ basis. Cambridge is the global hub for finance within this 300euro arm of the wider 14bneuro Thales Group.
With double digit growth both current and projected, this is a highly profitable business leading the market in e-Security and investing heavily in new technology.
The role of the Finance Business Partner or specifically the Senior Business Partner - Commercial Operations, is to provide value added business information and highly commercial analysis to 4 critical functions achieved through developing strong working relationships with the Exec team and management level stakeholders.
The role warrants a high level of autonomy, accountability and attention to detail - and is pivotal in both supporting and challenging the global business in order to meet both its tactical and strategic goals
Key responsibilities and Tasks;
- Reporting and analysis of Business performance and profitability
- The development of insightful and commercially value adding analysis to support decision making at all levels
- Leading the development and reporting of functional value metrics
- Leading the MYB, forecasting and supporting Strategic Business planning
Skills / Experience
- Advanced Excel - ideally to include VBA/macros
- Robust and outgoing personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accounting qualification - CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience in a fast paced, commercial environment
The equivalent permanent role is also being recruited so strong performance in this role could lead to longer term opportunities.
This is a terrific role in a great, high functioning team reporting into a highly engaging and supportive Commercial Finance Director - it really is an outstanding opportunity.