Up to €0.00 per annum + benefits
23 days ago
Morson International are currently partnered with a world leading IT company who are looking for the top talent in the market to join their bespoke R&D center
R&D Compiler Engineer
LOCATION: Paris, France
DEPARTMENT: Algorithm and Software Design
* Develop compiler optimization techniques and related software components for our internal customers, with special dedication to AI-oriented compilation toolchains.
* Study target architectures such as AI chips to establish efficient optimization strategies.
* Work closely with other teams involved in the AI toolchain from high-level languages to chip design for determining requirements and relevant contributions to improve the competitiveness of products.
* Participate to MindSpore AI framework's Open Source ecosystem, both in terms of R&D and of community life.
* Conduct research on compiler optimization, including automatic parallelization, data locality optimization, code generation, vectorization, memory management, scheduling, etc.
* Disseminate research results in major scientific venues and in internal community of experts.
* Generate intellectual property when appropriate.
* Watch on latest international research achievements on parallelism and compiler optimization and evaluate their value to solve challenges. Accurately grasp the long-term technological trends in the field.
* Follow the directions of the team, create and maintain strong research collaborations with top European academic research institutes and industry partners, supervise Master and PhD students if needed.
* Must have a PhD in Computer Science with significant experience in compilers, program optimization and parallelization.
* Vast knowledge and understanding of compiler construction, compiler optimizations, parallel programming, program parallelization, heterogeneous computing knowledge of linear algebra, mathematical optimization, computer architecture familiarity with AI algorithms and softwares.
* Excellent programming skills (C, C++, and Python being our primary languages, but any other language expertise is welcome as well), software development with IDE, versioning using Git, CI, etc.
* Ability to assist or to conduct research with experience in participating or driving R&D projects as an academic, entrepreneur, or in a large company good publication and achievement record in fields such as compiler, language, parallelism, architecture, AI are highly appreciated.
* Familiarity with Open Source development and communities.
* Ability to conduct independent research and development while also contributing to team oriented projects that often span across multiple international research sites.
* Ability to work in an international team and with different cultures must be eligible to work in the European Union.
* Excellent communication skills in English, French is a plus.
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International