£300.00 - £365.00 per day + £75 T&S
2 months ago
Morson International has a contract opportunity for x4 QUANTITY SURVEYORS. The service will be provided at our Clients Site, Dounreay.
Contract Duration: 12 months
LTD CO Day Rate of £300 to £365
PAYE Hourly Rate based on a pa salary of £36,754 to £63,192
Hours of Work: 0800-1615 hours, Monday to Friday
Weekly Payment of Fees, excellent Contractor Care Team with fully operational, easily accessible local office in Thurso Town Centre.
* RICS accredited and/or min 5+ years working experience
* Comprehensive and extensive working experience of NEC3 form of contract
* Experience of managing the delivery of complex and high-risk contracts
* Experience of working in a public contracts regulated organisation
* Ability to support development of and execute commercial, procurement and contract management strategies
* Experience in the use of electronic NEC contract management tools (eg CEMAR)
TASKS will include but not limited to:
* Execute the commercial, procurement, contract management and supply chain strategies.
* Support the procurement of goods and services for complex or high risk requirements.
Support the project teams through the sanctioning and validation process
* Support the delivery of complex and high risk contracts in support of project deliverables including variations, complaints, claims and disputes that arise with the supply chain negotiating settlements to complex claims
* Support the selection and award process of suitably qualified and experienced contractors in line with the EU Procurement Directives, NDA and DSRL procedures
* Produce high quality reporting and control metrics for all commercial activities
* Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documents.
* Measure and value the work done on site
* Review and approval of valuations, final accounts etc.