Up to £0.00 per annum
23 days ago
12 months +
Our client Scottish Power are seeking a Quantity Surveyor / Contract Manager for a minimum 12 month contract opportunity in South Lanarkshire, although role would be working remotely at this time.
Transmission Operations is a part of SP Energy Networks and has a responsibility for the safe and reliable operation of the Transmission Network within the South of Scotland. The business is based at Fullerton Drive in Cambuslang and is responsible for all Maintenance, Fault Repair and Minor Capital replacement and refurbishment of its assets.
This role will involve working closely with the Contracts Engineer, Project Managers and Lead Engineers. The successful candidate will need assist and engage in management of our Internal processes relating to all procurement matters from vendor evaluation and tender preparation through to evaluation and award.
* Working Closely with Internal Stakeholders and the Procurement Team to develop an annual procurement plan.
* Support the development of Framework Specifications and Tender documentation.
* Develop a pricing methodology and schedules suitable for the activities being undertaken.
* Manage the Tender progress within the corporate applications, i.e. I Buy, Sap and SRM
* Assist the Project Manager / Engineer with the commercial and technical evaluation of any tender returns.
* Manage any technical or commercial queries during the tender process.
* Assist the procurement team with any commercial negotiations.
* Review completed tender submissions and assist in the creation of evaluation matrices.
* Review and negotiate the settlement of any outstanding claims.
* Attend contractor review meetings and assist with the development and review of appropriate KPI's
* Support supplier development, where markets are limited.
* Proven track record and experience in the procurement life cycle,
* Procurement experience in a technical environment.
* Track record of delivering high value framework contacts.
* Good organisation and planning skills
* Good working knowledge of contract terms and conditions.
* Experienced user of the SAP application
* Expert Excel user.
* Good problem-solving skills