Vital Glasgow Construction
10 months ago
Vital Resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Civil Engineering contractor in the Glasgow area to assist them in appointing an experienced Quantity Surveyor to strengthen their commercial department.
Our client are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to perform the following:
- Valuation of value engineering options and design changes
- Producing quantities/schedules for procurement of subcontract packages - tendering
- Preparation and issuing of subcontract documentation to subcontractors
- Remeasurement of subcontract works for interim assessment
- Reviewing and processing subcontract payments
- Preparation of contractual correspondence and notifications
- Assessment of Compensation Events/Valuation of Variations
- Keeping records and all documentation in line with company policies.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar capacity
- Competency with various types of contracts (NEC, FIDIC, ICC)
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Experience with COINS or CONQUEST would be desirable
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive package and the chance to really develop with a reputable and long standing civil engineering contractor.
If you would like to know more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details, or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.