Vital Glasgow Construction
10 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a well-established and busy Civil Engineering contractor to assist them in appointing several new Quantity Surveyors for various heavy civils projects across Scotland.
Our client is looking for experienced Quantity Surveyors who can:
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Experience in the preparation of compensation events
- Negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Experience of Sage systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
- Experience in NEC contracts
- Experience in general procurement duties
- Degree education is preffered
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive package including salary along with the opportunity to join a reputable and busy civil engineering contractor.
If you would like to apply, please click the "apply now" link, or alternatively please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details for more information.