Livingston, West Lothian
Vital Glasgow Construction
8 months ago
Vital Resources have been employed by a reputable and well established Civil Engineering and Construction contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Quantity Surveyor.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Experience in the preparation of compensation events
- Negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working with NEC Contracts
- Experience of working on various framework agreements
- Managing the commercial operations of contracts from initial tender through to closing accounts
- Experience in finalising accounts
- Degree educated (preferable)
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive package including salary along with the opportunity to join a reputable and busy civil engineering contractor.
If you would like to apply, please click the "apply now" link, or alternatively please contact Jamie Nicholson using the below details for more information.