£45000 - £65000 per annum
Vital Glasgow Construction
about 1 year ago
Due to recent business wins and large projects being awarded, Vital Resources have been employed by a well established civil engineering contractor to assist them in appointing an experienced Quantity Surveyor to manage the commercial aspect of some high value contracts.
Our client is looking for someone who can:
- Analyse commercial risk during construction, the measurement of quantities, financial control, preparation of valuations and final accounts.
- Change management during construction including the production and settlement of variations, compensation events and claims - with both clients and sub-contractors;
- Construction techniques, sustainable environmental construction and practical application of Health and Safety on site;
- Performing the advisory and administrative functions in regard to the all the above including supporting and recommending appropriate strategies to other members of the construction team;
- Hold Quantity Surveying qualifications
- Be able to work to deadlines in high pressure situations in a results driven environment
- Full UK driving license.
- Strong experience of the civil engineering industry
- Previous experience in a similar capacity
For more information, please contact 01698 753850